Thursday, September 26, 2013

4 Year Anniversary

It has been 4 years since Josh and I have been married. I finally don't feel like a newlywed. I did for the first 3 years, now i'm starting to not feel like such a rookie. I know I am, but at least it doesn't feel that way. We had a fun time celebrating this year, Josh was great and planned a lot out. Our anniversary fell during the week (yesterday to be exact). Because it was in the middle of the work week, we had our big celebration last weekend. Josh works at The Peery hotel once a week and he got us a great room there. We stopped by the Bountiful temple before hand. The next morning we had breakfast at Market Street Grill. I have been there a lot, but never for breakfast. Their breakfast is delish! I highly recommend it. Kari was nice enough to spend the night at our house with Beckett. He loved it and we are grateful!



That night we got to go to the Utah/BYU game! I was excited! It was a lot of fun, but I felt out of place. The game was at BYU and there weren't too many of us Ute fans around. Regardless, it was a lot of fun and i'm glad we were able to get tickets.



Even though we celebrated big, we couldn't just do NOTHING the day of our actual anniversary. After school and work we spent a family night around temple square and took our traditional picture. We then got dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. You can't go wrong with cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory :)






4 years down, a zillion to go :)

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}