This month she has been:
- Sitting up! That is the big milestone this last month. It took her until she was just over 6 months to really start mastering it.
- Harlow is starting to pull herself up to standing. She has done it once, but tries all the time so you have to be really observant when you're watching her.
- Is a picky eater. I keep trying to pretend that she's not.....but she is. This girl doesn't really like a whole lot of anything. She'll drink her formula when she's really hungry, but she isn't into baby food. We try REALLY hard to get her to eat baby food and snacks, but she isn't all the into it yet.
- She is at the beginning stages of a crawl. When sitting, she'll turn over on her hands and knees and bounce back and forth. She is getting so old! I want her to stay little :(
- Loves, loves people. This has been a repeating statement throughout all of these updates. She loves being talked to, played with, and held.
- Harlow is mesmerized by her big brother. No one can make her laugh quite like Beckett can. She thinks he is the bees knees.
We love you baby girl!