Oh, Harlow girl. She is the bees knees. A lot has happened this past month:
- She is crawling! She finally figured out crawling about 2 weeks ago. Now she is a speedy little thing.
- She pulls herself up to stand. She can now pull herself up to stand just about anywhere, anytime. Now that she can get around....she wants to see and touch everything!
- Laughs and loves to play. Now that she can move around she has been exploring every inch of our house. Her favorite play toy is still Beckett. She just giggles and giggles at that boy.
- She is a PICKY, PICKY eater. She was starting to eat baby food a little better, but is back to resisting it. We're lucky if we can get a 1 full serving of baby food in her a day. Makes me nervous for toddler years!
- Has 2 teeth. Her front two bottom teeth came in at the same time.
- Harlow is starting to have a hard time with going to other people besides Josh & I. Morning drop offs at school have been heart breaking :(
- Likes books.....and chewing on them.