The last few days I've been surprised at how big Harlow is getting. She looks less and less like a newborn everyday. She is such a fun baby, and easy going for the most part. She is very social, she is much happier being held or touched, even just being able to see someone close by. She is completely infatuated with Beckett. The moment she can see Beckett she will just stare at him, it'll even calm her down if she is fussy.
- STILL wakes up 2 times a night. She has always been consistent with this since she was newly born. It doesn't bother us much though because she eats and goes right back to sleep. I think she'll start sleeping longer next month when we start her on rice cereal.
- Harlow still likes to nibble and take little naps throughout the day. She still doesn't eat much more than she did when she was first born.
- Very social. She loves it when people talk to her and tickle her.
- Smiles a lot! She is pretty easy to get a smile out of, very happy baby.
- She loves being swaddled and sleeping in her swing.
- Her hair is coming back in on the top. Surprisingly, it still has a pretty good auburn hue to it.
- Is gaining weight! She is so cute and chubby, except for those feet of hers. Long and skinny like her dads :)
- Laughing? I say that with a question mark because we've gotten a couple of laugh like sounds out of her, but it isn't too consistent yet. She is still learning.
- She doesn't love tummy time. She will only stand it for a couple minutes max before she starts wailing.
- No rolling over yet. She is content hanging out and watching people.
- She loves, LOVES her hands. You can always catch her munching on her fingers. She prefers it over her binky.