Our little Low Low is growing up! She is such a funny little girl. Here is her 8 month update:
- Sitting up great.
- Can pull herself up to stand.
- Trying REALLY hard to crawl. She isn't there yet, but she can move a little bit. She is real good at rolling around to get places.
- She still thinks her brother is the funniest person ever. He can always get her to laugh.
- She is warming up a little bit to baby food, but still isn't a huge fan.
- Favorite foods: milk, any purple baby food, chicken noodle soup baby food, veggie straws.
- She loves attention and being around people.
- Like I mentioned, she loves attention. If she isn't happy with the attention (or lack thereof) she will squeak in short bursts. "aah!" pause. "aah!" pause. "aah!" until she gets what she wants....which is attention. It cracks me up. It's such a girly little squeak too.
- She is still pretty easy going and mellow. She doesn't cry a whole lot, unless she really feels like you're not paying enough attention to her :)