Sunday, September 1, 2013

Swiss Days

I have been wanting to go to Swiss Days for years now, but for some reason it never quite worked out. Finally, whether rain or shine I was set on going this year. Josh, Beckett, and I made the drive up to Midway this Saturday for Swiss Days for our first time. I expected it to be crazy busy because I had heard of a lot of people going. Boy, was it busy! There were hundreds of people everywhere and it was hotter than sin....but it was so worth it :)

It was perfect that I found out we were having a baby girl the day before because I was able to indulge on new baby things. Every booth was cute, i'm still dreaming about it, wish I could go back. I got a bunch of new things for baby girl and some things for our house as well. Beckett wasn't left out, he got a fun bow & arrow as well as a sword. Ya know, boy stuff. All in all, Swiss Days was a success and i'll DEFINITELY be making it a yearly tradition!


No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}