Saturday, July 28, 2012

14 1/2 Month Old Beckett

Beckett has been growing up so fast lately, I feel like I have to jot it all down or i'll forget it someday! I can't believe how much he has grown and developed in the short 14 1/2 months that he has been here, it is amazing.

One simple thing to say about him is that Beckett is ALL BOY. He loves to get into trouble, loves swords/sticks, has a favorite past time of collecting rocks, and is happiest when wrestling or getting thrown around. He likes going on walks in the stroller, but he of course prefers it when we're going jogging-the faster the better. Beckett has mastered walking, he practically runs everywhere now. He is also getting better and better at going up and down stairs, nothing stops him, he is ALWAYS moving.

Beckett is learning so fast too! It seems like every day he is learning new words or responding correctly to what I ask. Lately he is mastering where his body parts are, like his nose, he can point to that if you ask. He will also give me his binky if I ask, those kinds of things. He still doesn't say a lot of words, his favorite word is "dog". Unfortunately, because he can't say a whole lot yet, he just whines or yells when he wants something. It's coming soon though, those words, I can tell.

Becketts favorite foods: ramen, spaghetti, mac n cheese, grapes, any fruit really, green beans, yogurt, string cheese, hot dogs, and sweets of course.

Beckett is the best boy, I can't wait to see what's coming next:)

 

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}