Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quarter of a Century

Yep, the old twinner & I are officially a quarter of a century old. I can't say i'm too excited...I haven't been excited about birthdays since I turned 21. However, we had a fab birthday.

Josh was sweet and planned a fun day for me. After I got back from the gym he had hid all of my presents and I had to do a scavenger hunt to find them. I must admit, his clues were pretty clever. After that he treated me to a pedicure :) We met my family & grandparents for lunch at Cafe Trio. Delish. Cake and ice cream of course was next at my parent's house. I was very spoiled, I have a great family.

My parents gave Josh & I a break and watched Beckett for us while we went to a movie, Spiderman, to be exact. I didn't care much about going to see Spiderman but I would recommend it, I liked it a lot better than the Toby McGuire Spidermans.


  Cheers to another great year of life!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}