Monday, August 17, 2009

The Week of the Bridal Showers


Yes, last week I had THREE of my four bridal showers. Thats a lot to cram into one week but boy was it fun! Afew of my wonderful friends threw me my first bridal shower, it was themed as a 'fiesta!' I got to see a bunch of my friends, which was awesome because I don't get to see them often enough. We played a bunch of games-my favorite being the game where they blind folded me and gave me a suitcase with items in it. They said this was my wedding night and the electricity went out so I had to prepare for my honeymoon night in the dark. You can see the lovely outfit I have on below....haha good times.We also had some yummy mexican food, and opened presents!

Then that weekend I had my next two showers. Friday night the Sharps threw me a shower that was at Tara's house (Josh's sister). I got to meet some of their extended family I haven't met yet. We played a game where I had to answer questions about Josh-for every question I got wrong I had to put a piece of gum in my mouth. I did pretty dang good, and once I was done we called Josh to come over so that he could answer questions about me. Needless to say, his wad of gum was MUCH bigger and I answered more questions right :)
Saturday my grandma's and Aunt Sheri threw me a shower for my side of the family at the Ogden Country Club. It was way fun, we had some lunch, played a game and opened presents. Again, I got a ton of great stuff. I honestly wouldn't be able to survive if it weren't for these showers :) Everyone was so nice to throw them for me!
Saturday was also my Grandma Petersens birthday so we hung out at her house for a while-the girls had a fashion show-as you can see by the awesome picture of my little sis, Bree. Then we went to Texas Roadhouse (one of my favs! ) for dinner....and my grandma got to sit on the horse saddle while everyone sang her happy birthday. It was an awesome weekend.....wish it lasted longer!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}