Friday, August 21, 2009

Changes

The next week or so have some big changes in store for Josh & I. We both have our last day at our current jobs today and luckily we've both got new jobs lined up in the Orem area and we will both be starting next week. We're really lucky to have both found a job considering the current economic situation! That is a definite stress reliever for me...

We both start school next week as well....we have mixed feelings on that. I, for one, actually enjoy school (most of the time). Josh....well lets say he would rather be doing other things than going to school, but you gotta do what you gotta do! This will be Josh's first semester at UVU-he loved going to Utah State but i'm sure he'll end up loving UVU just like me :) This is my last year going to school before FINALLY graduating with my bachelors, I can't wait! The other big change is that we're moving into our apartment! We found a cute little apartment in Orem that will be our first home as the Sharp family, crazy business! I will actually be living there for the next month until we get married....Josh, on the other hand, will be half-homeless sleeping on different friends couches. What a good man I have. My twin brother is going be staying at my apartment because he is half-homeless too, haha, I hope that couch does him well ;)

Lastly, we are about to enter the last 30 day count down until our wedding day! I can't believe it, but I can't wait! Hopefully a few years from now Josh won't be like the man in this comic:

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}