Monday, August 31, 2009

Holy Changes!

So, just a quick little post today because a lot has been going on with very little time to spare :) Josh & I moved into our apartment in Orem last week! Okay, well actually just I live there and Josh sleeps at his friends house until the big day. Its been way fun though, having my own place. My brother is currently a little bit homeless, haha, so he is sleeping on the couch which keeps me company at night!
School started last Wednesday as well, its definitely keeping us busy between that and work! We are at the final stretch until our wedding and I can't wait until it gets here! This last Saturday I had my 4th bridal shower that my dads side of the family threw for me. It was great because it was a couples shower, so the boys got to join in with the festivities :) It was at my dads cousin Jill's house, and they just put a pool in their backyard so it was a pool party bridal shower-way fun! We got lots of great stuff....like a microwave! (Thank you thank you mom and dad for that! It was VERY needed!)

2 comments:

Katie Poloni said...

Cute! I'm glad everything is going good in Orem! That looks like a fun shower. I can't wait for your wedding and party all day with you! :)

love and miss ya dude!

p.s. Remember when Josh was like...."Is our blog pink?" haha that was way funny.

Katie Poloni said...

Cute! I'm glad everything is going good in Orem! That looks like a fun shower. I can't wait for your wedding and party all day with you! :)

love and miss ya dude!

p.s. Remember when Josh was like...."Is our blog pink?" haha that was way funny.

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}