Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Catch Up Post!

Oh boy, i'm behind! Life has been a complete WHIRLWIND lately. So many events, so many 'lasts', graduation, parties, trips. I want to start off talking about May. Lots of fun things happened in May and a few 'lasts' for our family.

First of all, I swear our kids get cuter by the day. Below are pictures from when we were shopping for shrubs and discovered that Harlow knew what it meant when I said, "SMILE!" Oh, that gap-toothed grin gets me every time.


 Our newest Nephew (and the only other grandchild on my side) was born! Trevor and Charlee welcomed Klay into their family. Precious little guy.


 Beckett finished his very first soccer season. I think Josh is glad to be released from his coaching duties!

 We had a fun family date night at Cubby's, followed by shopping :)

 On Memorial Day, Josh & I ran a Memorial 10k. It was a great run with a  great course. I think we'll definitely do this race again. Afterwards, we drove up to Logan and visited the graves and had a family get together on Josh's side. It's always good to see everyone.






 Beckett & Harlow had their last school program at Spartan Station. It's always so fun to see the kids and what they've been working on at school. I love it. We will truly miss Spartan Station!


 Josh had his LAST LAST day of school. It was almost hard to process. It's been such a long road that it never feels like you'll actually be done. We're so proud of all his hard work and his accomplishment!
 The kids had their last 'Fun Friday' at my mom's. She has been SO great. She has watched the kids EVERY Friday while I've worked during the school year. That's been the last 4 years. I'm sure she'll still get plenty of time to watch the kids in the future but this was the last scheduled Friday tending day. Kinda sad, the kids always look forward to grammy's house.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}