Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Vegas Girls Trip

I just got back from an EPIC girls trip to Vegas. A few months back I texted the girls and asked (okay, more like demanded) that they join me in Vegas to see Britney Spears in concert. Luckily, they obliged and we planned the trip.

We left early, like we met up at 4 a.m. and headed to the airport. We landed in Vegas super early but were lucky enough to check in early at Planet Hollywood. While we were there we did a ton of fun stuff. We ate LOTS of good food (Hash House A-Go-Go, Serendipity, Margaritaville to name a few). We walked on the strip, shopped, went on the High Roller Ferris Wheel (so fun!), layed at the pool, went to the Britney concert, and saw Pitch Perfect 2. Does it get better than that? No.

The Britney concert was AH-MAZING! Totally recommend it. Britney and her dancers were fabulous and the staging was awesome. We had the time of our lives! Here is the rest of our trip in pictures.
















 
Now, don't worry about Josh. He headed to Orangeville for the weekend while I was gone. They had a great time too. Apparently, some people have zebra's down there. Zebra's in Emery County? Why not. They also went fishing and caught 12! The kids loved it. I missed my babies like crazy though! It was so good to see them when I got back.



 
 
 

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}