Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sharp Family Reunion: Palisade Reservoir

This year the Sharp family vacation was at Palisade Reservoir, right by Manti. We had a lot of fun together, as we always do. I always cross my fingers that no little ones get hurt (because there are so many running around!) It's tons of fun, especially for Beckett to be around all of his cousins. He loves it. Here is a recap of our trip, mostly in picture form.

We got family pictures at the Manti Temple. These are a couple I captured on my phone.
Played at the Reservoir-canoeing, swimming, fishing.
 





 





Hiked up Maple Canyon to see the natural arch. After the hike we ate lunch, and went rock climbing. All of the kids got a turn (the kids that wanted a turn) to climb up. A lot of them made it all the way to the top. They are more brave than I am!














Fun at camp.













We did some site seeing in Ephraim and Manti. Josh and I both loved our experience at Snow College. It was fun to go back and see all of our old hang outs.



No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}