Friday, July 18, 2014

27 Years

I have now entered my 27th year. I always thought it was weird when 'older' people would sometimes forget how old they were. Now I understand. It seems like time goes by so fast these days, I often have to think for a second to figure out how old I am. Maybe it's not such a bad thing, maybe it just means I'm getting older AND wiser :)

Per the usual, I got SPOILED for my birthday. The day before (Sunday) my parents threw the twinner and I a family birthday dinner, which was delish. We ate, opened presents, had cake & homemade strawberry ice cream, played croquet (with cheaters), and snapped peas with my grandma. It was a fun-filled night!









The next day, my birthday, Josh took the day off so we could spend it together as a family. My request was to go to Ruths Diner for breakfast, so that's where we went. It was fun to go up there for breakfast, it's good food and in a perfect location. We took it easy afterwards and then went swimming in the afternoon. Harlow is loving the water more and more each time. That night, my wonderful parentals watched the kids so that Josh & I could go to a movie. We saw, 'Tammy' with Melissa McCarthy. I love that actress, she can do no wrong.


Cheers to another year!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}