Thursday, June 3, 2010

Phew!

Wow....the last week has been SO crazy! We spent out Memorial Day running all over the place and we finally made it and moved into our new apartment. It was crazy for a few days, especially because I was sick (yet again) but somehow we managed to put the house together. I really like it here so far, we live in a cute little neighborhood and it feels much more like home now. I still really want a dog but Dwain is alright for now :)
Josh is studying for the D.A.T. like crazy, which he is taking at the end of June. I can't wait until it's over! It will be like having a new de-stressed husband. Just pray that all goes well!

On another note, which is crazy, my twinner is getting married in like three weeks! How crazy is that. The Stapley family is going through BIG changes this year! My little sis is turning 15 next week too....holy cow! Her turning 15 makes me feel old....i'll be the big 23 next month. My body is already starting to ache, same with Josh's, I bet by the time we turn thirty we'll be needing a cane ;) haha, yeah right! We have made it our 'couple hobby' to train for triathlons, however, I think that the first step will be to live through our first one!

1 comment:

Matt and Mal said...

Fun! I want to see pictures of your new place!

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}