Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our Newest Addition

We recently added another member to the newly formed Sharp family (no....don't get too excited....no baby Sharp's yet).

.........it's a hampster! His name is Dwain.

What I REALLY wanted was a puppy, which i've had my heart set on getting for at least 2 years....but i'm not allowed to get one due to where we live. Someday.... someday i'll have a puppy named Bucket.
Which brings me to our other big news-WE'RE MOVING! We have been wanting to get out of our one-bedroom apartment for a while and a great opportunity popped up so we took it. It's a completely remodeled basement apartment in Pleasant Grove, much more spacious and in a cute little neighborhood. And the best part? There are 2 chickens living in the backyard! Yep, chickens, so we will be getting fresh eggs every morning. We're moving in on Monday and I couldn't be happier to be getting out of busy Orem.

And the last of the news. We officially started our P90X program two weeks ago. I've been wanting to try it for a while now (Josh did the full program last summer). We took the 'before' shots and everything. If my 'after' shots don't look amazing I will totally sue the inventer of P90X. But on top of that Josh & I are training for a Triathlon, which is July 10th. All of that is pretty grueling....I currently can't walk, and neither can Josh. We look like we're 80 when we walk. Good times...

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Bryce and I just got P90X.... I'm super scared to start it, we tested out the ab ripper the other day and it kicked my butt! Good luck!

Sam and Kylee said...

Taylor I wanna come see your new place! That's awesome that you're getting fresh eggs everyday. I'm jealous.

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}