Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bridal Shower

Last weekend I threw a bridal shower for my brother's fiance, Charlee. We had it at my parent's house outside on the deck and it ended up being super cute :) We decorated it all up in their wedding colors and had a cute little dinner with adorable mini cupcakes. We played a few games-that I think turned out great. One game was our family tradition-basically you ask a question and have to guess what Charlee would answer. The other we had a bunch of different pictures of Charlee and Trevor at different ages growing up; you had to guess exactly how old they were in the picture. Charlee got a bunch of cute stuff and the countdown is officially on...their wedding is in less than 2 weeks! I can't believe my little brother is getting married ;)

P.S. Our apartment got flooed (i.e. the next post) so i'll be posting pictures once I we get situated again.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}