Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Stapley's Claim to Fame.

Josh & I made a life changing discovering last Saturday, yes, life changing. I am related to my father, Todd Stapley, who we discovered was in the Layton Museum (yeah, he's old enough to be in a museum....haha), therefore, by default i'm famous because my dad is famous.

Confused? ha, so Josh & I are starting to become museum lovers and we dropped by the Layton Museum last weekend. It's got all the typical museum stuff: antiques, pictures, old clothes, etc. etc. Then almost as we were walking out 2 trophies caught my eye. They were from 1978 (not so antiqueish or museumish) and it was the Layton High State Championship trophy. I thought, hey, my dad went to Layton High and won state, and it was around that time. So i looked closer and there was my papa's name on the trophy. haha, I thought it was funny, made my day. If you're in the area, go check out the Layton Museum and touch the trophy ;)

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}