Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break

First off, let me vent. I just created a long post and somehow...I managed to ERASE the entire thing! Oh my annoying... Oh top of that...when I logged in-everything was in German! I can't read German...
Anyways, Last week was my spring break and yes, it was a much needed break! I was very lucky to get to go to St. George with my momma and little sis, Bree. Unfortunately, Josher had to stay back at go to classes and work. Here is what we did:
We went on a hike at Snow Canyon State Park

This totally looks like we're falling, we fooled you guys didn't we? ;)
This is my favorite picture of the trip. Oh Breanne...hahaha.
Getting ready to go to the pool. We're sisters, so naturally we had to match, right?
We went to the Tuacahn Ampitheater up by Snow Canyon Park. It is a really cool natural ampitheater up by the rock canyons. We went there for the Kelly Pickler concert & a farmers market type deal on Saturday morning.
At the Kelly Pickler concert.

Miss Kelly Pickler-great concert, and a very funny woman.
Another hike up at Snow Canyon.
We literally had to walk through the deep sand on this hike. Phew!


We spent some time at this old school area in St. George. Super cute. Below is this old fire truck from the 50's.
In the same area we went to a great restaurant called, The Painted Pony.
Old school telephone booth.
Our last morning there we went a great breakfast place. While waiting to get in we decided to hang out with Brigham Young. No biggie.

No one loves horses more than Bree!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That looks like a lot of fun! But I can't believe you didn't tell me you were down! Snow Canyon always reminds me of our spring break trip a few years back... Good memories :)

What is this blog about? said...

Sorry...i should have told you! Yeah, it totally reminded me of when we were there too. We even went on one of the trails we went on! I didn't realize it til we were hiking by a rock that you dare devils had tried to rock climb up. ha, good times.

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}