Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Josh & I stayed at my parents over the Easter weekend. It was fun to catch up with family and to do all the traditions we did growing up! Saturday we got to attend the afternoon session of conference with Josh's parents, my dad, and Breanne. It was awesome. Saturday night we hung out, and dyed some eggs. I did a killer job:)

Easter morning, as always, we all hunted for easter eggs. Lol, pretty sure we are still going to do it until we're 30-and i'm perfectly happy with that :) We had a HUGE breakfast after the easter egg hung-it's safe to say that we all got super stuffed. We had our annual easter party with my mom's side of the family. The cousins all got to hunt for easter eggs over there as well.
On our way to the family party we stopped by the hospital to visit Josh's sister, Tara, we had an Appendicitis and had surgery a few days ago. We hope she gets better soon! Also, on another sad note-my great grandmother, Ethel, passed away last week due to natural causes. Her funeral is this week and she will be remembered by us all!

This week is awesome, it's my spring break! Yay:) On Wednesday i'm going to St. George on a girls trip with my mom and sister which will be awesome and warm!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}