Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ABC's about Taylor (and Josh if I can persuade him too)

A. Attached or Single? Attached, Taken, Engaged, soon to be married :):) she said yes so engaged
B. Best Friend? I have a few...they know who they are. yes including taylor a few.
C. Cake or Pie? ooh, as we all know I have a big issue with eating sweets too much-but most of the time pie would probably win out. neither
D. Day of choice? Friday-then you have the whole weekend to look forward to! lake day or weekends
E. Essential Item: Cell Phone, purse, my planner. (I'm OCD, okay?!) phone and chapstick
F. Favorite color: I don't really have one, i'm not into discrimination. ;) black and blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Honsetly, this is the candy I don't care for, so neither. no thanks
H. Hometown: Centerville (best place on earth) Orangeville which is a blessed land
I. Indulgence: shopping, that would be an easy addiction. Eating
J. January or July? July, times 5-I dislike winter. Both
K. Kids:don't have any-I would like to have 4. Do i count?
L. Life is incomplete without: Josh, my family, friends, and SYTYCD. lol Taylor and the rest are the same as hers
M. Marriage date: September 25th!!!!!
N. Number of siblings: 2 7
O. Oranges or apples? oranges
P. Phobia's or Fears: heights, snakes, being stranded in the middle of the ocean. I am not sure
Q. Quotes: My favorite is probably too long for this, but another I like is simple "Live everyday like its your last". "Whatever you are be a good one" honest abe
R. Reason to smile: I'm getting married....hello. yes
S. Season: Summer, summer summer, then fall. all of them for different reasons
T. Tag: Kylee & Courtney
U. Unknown fact about me: I have always wished that i had more family traditions stemming back to my heritage-random and weird i know. I have a hernia
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of animal: i eat meat, good thing because my man is a carnivore. I like all food
W. Worst habit: my mother can attest to this-i bite my nails. To many
X rays or ultrasounds? hmmm xray??
Y. Your favorite food: Sandwiches & Cheesecake. Steak and sushi
Z. Zodiac: Cancer I have no idea

2 comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}