Monday, June 29, 2009

My Best Friends Wedding

Well, life has been busy as always. I just finished school last week-finals were rough! Now i'm living with my parents for the next two months while working in SLC, then moving back to Orem in August for school. Josh is still in Orangeville working....we are surviving the long distance thing. No fun! He does come up a lot, and for that I am thankful!!

Last weekend was my best friend, Lauren's, wedding. We threw her a Luau themed wedding shower the week before that and then the wedding festivities took place last Thursday. She looked gorgeous in her wedding dress-Bryce and her couldn't have looked happier. I'm so excited for them! Josh was able to drive up for the wedding reception that night-it only made us more anxious for our big day!

This weekend we're flying to Newport Beach with my family for a vacation-a MUCH needed vacation. I can't wait....

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}