Friday, July 17, 2009

SYTYCD

If you know me then you know that I L-O-V-E to watch the show, So You Think You Can Dance. I have watched it since the first season and i'm a complete die hard fan. You won't catch me missing an episode (thank HEAVENS for tvo). I think, in general, dancers get little to no credit for what they do and now there is finally something on tv that showcases it. I have made (note the word: made) Josh watch it with me a few times. Needless to say he isn't quite as big of a fan as I am :) Hey, a girls gotta have her shows too, right? There is only so many baseball games a girl can watch! ANYWAYS- below is a video of a few of my favorite dances through the years for ALL to enjoy!

Start Watching! It's on Fox 13 everyweek
Wednesdays 7-9
Thursdays 8-9





Travis And Benji SYTYCD - Funny bloopers are a click away

3 comments:

Court and Brade said...

hey taylor! This is Court, Kimball's sister. Josh left me a post on FB to check out your blog! So here I am. YAY now I can keep tabs on you two :) looks like you guys are having a fun summer. I think Brade is a little sad that you won't be in logan this fall when we get back cause he loves josh :) it's true. oh so my mom showed me the cakes you were thinking about doing for the wedding- I LOVE the black and white damask ones, with the monogram. I AM IN LOVE with damask. that is what our bedroom is.... I also think the monogram idea on a cake is so cute... very classy!!! she is excited to make your cake! hope wedding plans are going well! I loved planning ours- so fun!!! tell josh hi

Court and Brade said...

oh and yes, i love SYTYCD.... we have SYTYCD parties every week with all the wives out here..... can't miss an episode. and its now just starting to get REAL good... I LOVED last weeks episode, I think the dancers are really starting to step it up and stand out more now that it's the top 10. LOVE IT! I was glad to see Kapono go to be honest.... but not randi.. I LOved her! she danced with so much heart!

What is this blog about? said...

Hey!! I'm glad you found our blog! I know, i'm sad to have Josh leave Logan...but there is a chance we'll be up there next year. I am way excited to have your mom do our cake as well! We have tons of damask stuff going on in our wedding, I love it! Your mom sent me a pic of a cake idea last night-i fell in love with it, so thats what we're going with!

I'm glad you love SYTYCD too, JOsh thinks i'm a little crazy sometimes because I love it so much! I was way happy to see Kapono go last week, but not Randi...so I totally agree! I'm suprised Kapono stayed on as long as he did...

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}