Monday, July 13, 2009

Orangeville 4 Life

This last weekend I went down to Orangeville to spend the weekend with Josh & his family. It had been a while since I had been down there because i've been so busy with wedding stuff-it was awesome to finally get there and get away. I have to admit i'm liking that small, little town more and more. Josh always keeps us super busy when i'm there with stuff to do-which is an awesome break from work & wedding planning :) We went boating on Saturday in Huntington and I learned how to Wakeboard-well....I am no pro, but I at least got up! After that experience I decided to give Knee Boarding a try-Kari (Josh's sister) got in the lake with me and taught me how....it was way fun! I loved it.

Later that day we went up into the mountains and Josh taught me how to load & shoot a Riffle and Shotgun (I think, lol). Then we had a BBQ-Josh's favorite thing-and capped off the night with some UFC fighting......what a good woman I am for watching that ;) for the record Taylor likes that kind of stuff she was getting into it as much as we were.

1 comment:

Self-Concious said...

hey. nice blog. check out my site

journalhighschool.com

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}