Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer Days

Oooh how we love summer around here. Sleeping in, swimming, hanging out, playing in the backyard until the sun goes down.
 I took the kids to Wheeler Farm one afternoon (as a reward for sticking with me during the Nordstrom Sale). Harlow was obsessed with cows. She kept running around, pointing at them, and screaming "HI!", all simultaneously.

 I had to capture a typical afternoon with these crazies. I know I'm gonna look back one day and miss this.
 Farmington Days Parade with the Pettingills.



 Documentation before we gave a talk in sacrament meeting. That girl. I can't even handle her cuteness.

 Cowabunga Bay. Josh's dental office had a family party there.

 Our garden. It's growing like crazy! Pretty soon we'll be harvesting & canning day and night.


 What can I say. Like father, like daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
 We went on a family hike on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail. It was gorgeous!




No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}