Sunday, July 19, 2015

28 is GR8!

One year older, one year wiser :) The twinster and I celebrated our 28th birthday earlier this week. We had an early birthday brunch at Ruth's Diner (yum!) I love that place, it's delicious and it's in a beautiful location.

Josh took work off on my birthday so we celebrated the whole day. Josh made me breakfast, homemade pancakes and they sang to me. We went and saw 'Minions' at the movie theater. It was really good! This was the first theater movie we've taken Harlow to and she did pretty good. We had to take her out a few times but generally she was a good sport. That afternoon I got a manicure; we went shopping and then to Sushi Monster for dinner. My cute mom was nice enough to make me peach pie (at my request), so they came over that night and we devoured it.

Goodbye 27 and HELLOOOO 28!






No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}