Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Orangeville Christmas & Josh's 29th Birthday!

We always go to Orangeville after Christmas and are able to celebrate Josh's birthday while we're there. Beckett had an absolute blast with his cousins. I feel like I didn't even see him while we were there because he was so busy playing with everyone.



 One night we got a good game of Twister going. I snapped some awesome pictures of the action.

We had a nice, relaxing day on Josh's birthday. We went shooting and took the kids. It was Beckett's first time and I thought he would cry or get upset the first time he heard the gun go off. However, to my surprise, he loved it. I am pretty sure Josh was very happy knowing that his little boy will probably love hunting as much as he does. While shooting, B kept telling Josh, "Again! Again!"




Josh's mom made the dinner he requested that night....fried chicken. Family came over to celebrate (Josh shares his birthday with his nephew, Cannon, as well). We had a good time eating, opening presents, and eating cake!




Josh better live it up this year. It's his last year in the 20's!!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}