Monday, December 9, 2013

December Loving

We have had a lot of fun lately....who doesn't have fun in December?! We have been dealing with a lot of snow and FREEZING temps. Beckett doesn't love the cold but he has been braving it to help his dad with the shoveling. How cute are they?


 I'm 8 months along! I have a feeling these next 8 weeks are going to fly by, especially with it being the holiday season. Once Christmas is over it is game time. She could be here anytime! We can't wait.
 Here are some other pictures of our December fun.

 
 I just got finished with the Chistmas Concert that my students do. It has been extra stressful this year so i'm glad it's behind me! One night, before the concert, we stopped by the Festival of Trees. We had never been before and it was nice to see what it was all about. Beckett loved looking at all the trees, and of course the chocolate covered marshmallow we found. I think we'll have to make it a yearly tradition.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}