Friday, October 18, 2013

6 Months Along

This week was my 24 week mark. This pregnancy has flown by compared to my first. I think these next 16 weeks will fly by too, especially with all of the holidays! Here are a few things I want to remember about this pregnancy:

*I feel a lot bigger this time around! My tummy showed earlier and it hasn't stopped!
*I still haven't had the 'pregnancy cravings' most women have. Every now and then I will want something in particular, but it always changes. The past few days I have been wanting orange juice....weird. At least it's healthier than some of the other options :)
*Baby girl moves a lot! Beckett boy moved a lot while I was pregnant with him too. If she is anything like Beckett we won't get to sit down a lot!
*Hot flashes. Geez. I didn't have any big side effects that I remember with Beckett, but that is not the case this time around. Probably because it's a girl. I get crazy hot flashes all the time. All well, it's just us crazy pregnant ladies, right?
*I have been sleeping great! I was worried I would have a hard time sleeping by this point, whether it be that I was uncomfortable or had to wake up to go to the bathroom. However, I haven't had any of those issues yet! I hope it keeps up.
*Lastly, I have been prepping Beckett for baby girl. It has been a lot of fun. Beckett is already giving my belly kisses and talking about baby sister, 'sissy'. He says he wants to name her, Neighbor. Hmmm, i'll have to put that on my list ;)

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}