Sunday, July 14, 2013

Beckett's 1st Time at Lagoon.

My dad had a work Lagoon day on Saturday (yes, right after the Triathlon). It wasn't exactly what we wanted to do after the Triathlon but we got free tickets and a chance for Beckett to ride a few rides for the first time. I must say, it was worth it. We had a good time. My dad and Josh played a game (against each other) to win a monster stuffed animal for Beckett. My dad won both games (sorry, Josh) and Beckett got his monster.
 B's first ride was the merry-go-round. He seemed to have a good time, he was ready to go.....until it actually started. As soon as his horse started going up and down and the ride was going in circles he was screaming. Pretty sure he was the ONLY kid screaming, and I mean LOUDLY. Haha, it all makes for a good time. I don't think he was too traumatized.
 It started to downpour so we took some shelter on the train. Beckett loved seeing all the animals. I felt bad for all those Tigers and Lions....locked up, bored out of their minds.
 Beckett did MUCH better after the merry-go-round. We rode Puff the Magic Dragon with him, which he loved. He rode the boats by himself (which he was indifferent about).

 They had a new ride (at least to me), it was basically a kid version of the Rocket. Beckett, Josh, my dad, and Bree all went on it. Beckett didn't like this one as much. You can see Beckett's little feet sticking out of his seat.

 

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}