Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bear Lake

I absolutely love Bear Lake. I grew up going there every summer and have always enjoyed it. After high school we stopped going up every year and I have missed it! I decided to jump out of my comfort zone, reserve a campsite, and rough it for a night. The surprising part? I somehow got my parents to come. In case you aren't aware, Stapley's don't camp. The first day was a bit rocky, my dad was unsure about the whole camping thing to say the least. However, once the tents were up I think we all enjoyed it a little more.

Beckett had an absolute blast in the lake. He could have stayed out there all day! It was a fun little weekend get-a-way, I would do it again!




 We rented a supboard (stand up paddleboard) and a kayak. Best decision ever! We had a blast.






 This is B running naked, yes naked into the water.






No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}