Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Boy

 It seems like I'm always updating our blog about Beckett. But let's be serious, he is the center of our lives. He grows so much every day that I feel like I need to do a new update. I don't want to forget a thing.

First of all, let's talk about that picture. Today we were getting ready to get in the car when he looked at me and said, "picture!" Then he walked over to the tree and posed. This boy is going to be a lady killer.

The past few weeks he has been talking like crazy! He is picking up new words everyday and his sentences are getting longer. Some of my favorite comments that he makes are, "So good" (which he says when he is eating). Another is "I need kishes, I need wuvs." I have trained him well, now he asks me for kisses and loves instead of me always having to ask him.

He can be a picky eater, but we can ALWAYS get him to eat berries. He asks for them constantly. Blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries are his favorite.

He is still pretty much all boy. Balls and trucks catch his eye the most. He isn't interested in much else....well he likes dirt too. Surprise, surprise.

I must say, as a lady, I do have an influence on him. There have been a few times lately when we're getting ready to leave the house and he has asked for a bag and flings it over his shoulder like it's his purse. He also likes a good, long, colorful necklace. Like momma, like son....right? Regardless, in my very biased opinion, he is the CUTEST boy ever.


No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}