Monday, June 17, 2013

Bree's Birthday, Father's Day & more!

It's been just over a week of summer vacation and it has been jam packed with fun! Friday was Breanne's 18th birthday! I can't believe how old she is getting....and tall. Bree wanted to see Beckett on her birthday so we went to her house and watched her open presents in the morning. The whole family headed out to Kneaders for a birthday lunch. Num num num. That night they held a traditional family birthday party in my parents backyard. It was a fun time and she sure got spoiled! Happy 18th birthday, Bree!




On Saturday we decided to venture over to the downtown farmer's market. We went to a few farmer's markets last year but never to the one downtown. I didn't realize how big it was! It was sort of awesome. I absolutely loved all of the vendors, homemade fresh food and vegetables. It was a tidge too crowded for my taste but it was still worth it. I had the BEST peach lemonade I've ever tasted.
Josh enjoyed a nice homemade pickle on a stick and Beckett loved looking at the gazillion dogs roaming around.



Isn't Beckett the cutest when he's sleeping? :)
I hope Josh had a good Father's Day. We sure do love him around here. We got up and he opened his presents, a air compressor he'd been wanting. Then we had a nice big breakfast for the man of the house. After church and the typical Sunday rituals we headed to my grandma Petersen's house for a family dinner. The food was delicious and as always it was a wonderful time.

 
 
Lastly, today we decided to go on a hike up at Mueller Park. It was beautiful and the weather was perfect. We had a nice picnic lunch afterwards. Lately, Beckett asks to take a picture out by our tree in the front yard every time we are getting ready to go somewhere. I can't complain, it is nice to have him sit still and smile in a picture for once!


 
 

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}