Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Latest

Life has been crazy lately! We moved a few weeks ago and have been getting settled ever since. We ended up moving to Sandy so that we can be closer to Josh's dental school. I really like the place so far....feels a lot more like home! We also were able to get the nursery set up, which is great. Here are a few pics of the new place...




Other than that....well i'm just 9 months pregs, no biggie :) Here is my final pregnancy pic (just over 36 weeks):

Lastly, i've had a few baby showers and they were fabulous! I got lots of great stuff for baby Beckett. My fab friends threw me one last month (blogged about that earlier), the Sharp family threw me one last week and then my side threw me one today. No pictures were taken at the Sharp shower but I did get a few from the other. It's crazy to think that the next time i'll be blogging is probably going to be after the baby is born. Nuts!!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}