Tuesday, March 22, 2011

33 weeks and a Baby Shower!

Wowzer....I am 33 weeks! I can't believe it but at the same time I still have 7 whole weeks to go. Sometimes I feel like it is an eternity and this guy will never get here! Here is my 33 week pic below, how round and tubby wubby I feel :)

Last week my friends threw me a baby shower....it was fabulous! They did a great job and we all had a great time. I got tons of awesome stuff for baby Beckett, my friends are the best. You must also check out the decor/food in the pictures. They had cute cupcakes, a legit cake (Katie is the new Cake Boss), a Beckett sign, diaper tower. Thanks again friends...love you all!

And the new news....we are moving! Due to Josh being accepted to dental school & us also being really sick of Utah County....we are getting the bejeebers out of here. We found a nice older house in Sandy and we'll be moving this weekend. It's a big relief that we were able to find a bigger, more open space for us....and to find it & settle in before the babe gets here. We are lucky ducks! The new place has its pros and cons but will definitely be a better place for us these next few years. Ya'll gotta stop by some time and say hi :)

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}