Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Time

This year we went to my side for Thanksgiving. We were SUPPOSED to start off our day like last year (running a 5K)...but that didn't happen. And I was glad because it was freeeeeezing! However, we still got some physical activity in. My dad set up a Turkey Bowl game and it turned out quite good.....and funny. My mom and I just drove over to watch, take pics, film. It turned out to be a good game. My dad's team lost....so now they want revenge....next year.

We went to my Grandma Stape's for Thanksgiving dinner...it was delicious! Then we headed to the Petersen side for dessert....our typical routine. It was a good day, I got stuffed, also heard some pregnancy horror stories-that's always a good time.
We also got lots of shopping and playing in....using up our vacation weekend well. It was mine & Joshs' first time doing some Black Friday shopping. We went at midnight and seriously....people were going insane. I think they all lost their minds. Needless to say I will not go back again next year!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}