Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Crafting

I got my craft itch again....this time I got to satisfy it with crafts for my absolute favorite time of year....Christmas! I made some mini-christmas trees....they turned out cute and weren't hard at all. Seriously...took me about an hour.

If you'd like to try it out here is how:

-Prep: buy 2-3 foam cones in different sizes, 5-6 pieces of scrapbook paper cut 1" wide/2" long, silver pins, bows/etc for the top of the tree


-Start with the base of the cone. Take one strip of paper folding it in half-pinning the top of the paper (where the two ends meet) to the cone. Repeat in rows until you get all the way to the top (alternating the different kinds/colors of paper).


-When you get to the top you can add ribbon, star, bow, whatever you want as your tree topper.


-Vwalla! You're finished! Super easy just like I said!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}