Monday, August 23, 2010

Mission Accomplished: P90X


I did it-finished day 90 of P90X on Saturday. I have heard so much about it, as most of us had, and thought i'd give it a try. I'm pretty sceptical of this sorta stuff but Josh had done it last summer so he had all the equipment.
Well here are my thoughts on the program-it's definitely a good work out but for a girl it's got a little too much lifting and not quite enough cardio. I actually thought I was going to gain weight once I started because I was used to doing a lot more cardio. I was suprised that after all said and done I weigh exactly the same as when I started! Ha, i wish I could have lost some weight but i'm not sure it's a big fat burner workout. If you're wanting to gain more muscle mass....go for it. If you're wanting to just tone and lose some fat i'd do the Lean program or add more cardio to the regular program. So thats my critique and suggestion :)

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}