Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stapley Family Vacation

My moms side of the family goes on a vacation every year, this year was Park City. We did A LOT while we were there, it was a blast.

First of all the arts festival was going on, so we definitely hit that up a few times, saw lots of cool stuff.

Secondly, we FINALLY got to go on our hot air balloon ride! We had tried 2 times before that and it was too windy both times. My grandma came with us when we were to Park City and I think she was our good luck charm. It was amazing, I definitely recommend it to anyone. I thought I would be scared, considering i'm afraid of heights, but it actually wasn't bad. My husband is the best for planning this! Now I get to check one thing off of my bucket list.
We also went to a concert at Deer Valley while we were there, it was a good time. Everybody got up and danced-including my grandma and dad-you can't go wrong with that.

Here are some pics from the rest of the weekend:

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}