Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Who doesn't love a 3 day weekend? I know that I certainly have enjoyed it and the day off. Josh and I didn't go out of town so we decided to keep busy and plan some fun stuff.

Josh's old mission companion, Elder Pak, and his wife met up with us on Saturday. We went on a hike up behind our place in Pleasant Grove and then got some Korean food. I have to say, the more i'm exposed to Korean food the more I like it! Later that day Josh's mission president gave us some extra tickets to the BYU game, we were stoked! Although i'm definitely not a BYU fan i've been wanting to get to a game, as has Josh, so we were more than happy to accept them. On top of that his old mission pres is a season ticket holder so we got free passes to this VIP tent before the game, got free food and treated very well before and during the game-our day couldn't have turned out better!
Then today, Monday, we went to Hogel Zoo! It was way fun and the weather was perfect. I hadn't been to the zoo in years so it was good to go back. However, I sorta felt out of place being there without dragging 2 or more kids around in a stroller! ha, it was super busy but a good way to end our weekend holiday.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}