Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The witch is dead!!

Disclaimer: Many of you will have no idea what the heck i'll be talking about. With that said, I had to blog about it because this has been a momentous time in my life and I will need to look back and remember this day.

Ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead!

After 6 years, Felicia is dead!!!!! yes yes yes! (Don't worry, Felicia isn't a person or an animal). I have fought with this Felicia for years and she has finally decided to die. I couldn't be happier.

The end.

3 comments:

Sam and Kylee said...

No WAY! Taylor. This is a big deal. Please tell me no duct tape was involved.

What is this blog about? said...

no duct tape involved. Promise.

Lauren said...

what??? how did this happen?! I'm shocked and amazed, and very happy for you. I'm also very happy that I didn't receive Felicia Jr. from that year at Snow sharing a room and shower. Good news.

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}