Sunday, July 25, 2010

24th of July Weekend

We had a bit of an exciting weekend celebrating the 24th of July. (If you have a weak stomach I would advise you to not look at the pictures below)

We went to the Ogden Rodeo with my family & grandparents on Friday night.

Saturday my dad, Josh, & I went mountain biking. It didn't end as well as i'd hoped. We were almost done when I was riding around a corner and had slowed down because it was a rockier part of the trail. Unfortunately I was too far on the left side of the trail (on the left side there was a drop off to a hill full of rocks). Anyways, after slowing I had no stability and no where to put my left leg and ended up toppling off the side of the trail. Josh heard me yell and came back. Long story short, ended up in the Instacare to get my first set of stitches in my shin. Four stitches later I came out with a sexy pink bandage. Apparently, I still need to work on my mountain biking abilities :)
We spent the rest of the day with my family as planned, went to Raging Waters. This didnt' end up being much fun for me because I wasn't allowed to get wet due to the new stitches. Then we had a delicious rib dinner at my parents. Next year i'll try to enjoy the 24th withOUT the stitches:)

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}