Thursday, July 15, 2010

23 years ago I was born.

My brother and I celebrated our 23rd birthday yesterday. I can't believe we're getting so old...I still feel like a kid, and shoot-act like one too! My wonderful husband planned a whole day of fun for me. It started off with a hot air balloon ride above park city......NOT. Actually we drove up there and when we arrived they told us that the winds were too fast on the peaks to go. So, we rain checked that for this Saturday.
After that didn't go our way we went to the pool and relaxed in the sun after having a BBQ. Josh & I have a mutual love for this cute little food place in Provo called J-Dawgs...it's a college student staple. He suprised me and got all of the supplies the night before and he BBQ'd it all up for me, delicious! We went down a few of the water slides at the pool and it reminded me of my wussyness. Oh yes, then before we headed out we got some AMAZING snow cones (Katie, Lauren-my hawaiian vacation friends....their just as good as the snow cones in Hawaii, maybe better-go try one!)

That night my family got together for dinner at Ruths Diner (Featured on my fav show, 'Diner's Drive-in's and Dives). It's super cute and super nummy. Then we went to Sugarhouse Park to open presents and have dessert. Trevor and I both got spoiled, like always! Now that i'm married I have two families and got the birthday treatment at Josh's Parents house as well! Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.

2 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

happy belated birthday tay! you look so dang cute xoxo!

Lauren said...

nothing can be better than authentic Hawaiian shave ice! okay... I'll at least have to try it. there's also this new van in centerville that has shave ice just as amazing, you'll have to check that one out too. Love you Tay!! Glad you had a good birthday!

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}