Monday, May 3, 2010

Graduation

As of April 30, 2010 I am an official graduate of Utah Valley University! Woo hoo! It's been five years in the making and it's crazy that it is finally over. I have no complaints though (except for finding a decent job with my degree). I have had the time of my life, starting college with Snow-nothing will ever match up to that! Now I'm 22, married, graduating, and trying to figure out where my life goes from here! Josh is not too far behind, he'll be graduating in December ... then we're off to dental school! It will be the biggest sigh of relief when he graduates from dental school .... in approximately five years, if all goes well:)

THEN
2005
Age, 18
Status: Mostly single ;)
Lived with my two best friends.
Had no idea what I wanted to major in.
Got home sick every week.
Met amazing people & lifelong friends.
Spent almost everyday at drill practice.
Partied like crazy-all the time.
Had no idea what life had in store for me.
Loved life.

NOW
2010
Age, 22
Status: Married
Living with this man I call my husband:)
Bachelors in School Health Education.
Gets home sick every week.....or two.
Continuing to keep in touch with those friends.
Missing dance all the time.
Parties little, and is okay with that.
Starting to realize where my life is going.
Loving life.

Graduation Pictures:

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love these graduation pictures... I'm so proud of you!! Good job for making it through school, I'm very jealous. We definitely have some good memories from those days way back when, but I'm sure there will be plenty more! Love you!

Ashley Eliza said...

congrats tay! can't wait til i am!! and you are so right.. nothing will ever compare to snow. xoxo

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}