Thursday, December 17, 2009

Winter Fun

Have I mentioned that I love Christmas time?! Well, I do, and beyond the fact that it's my favorite time of year, it's also the first Christmas I get to spend with Josh. Life is good.


Sunday we got to spend some time with my family-had brunch and hung out at my gma/gpa Pete's house. We exchanged gifts with the Youngs because their lucky ducks and get to spend Christmas in Hawaii!!

Then, I went to dinner with my besties....it's been way too long! I love these girls and as always, it was great catching up on their lives.

Last night, Josher & I went on a walk up the Provo Canyon to Bridal Veil Falls. It was very pretty and fun to walk around in the snow in the mountains, very pretty! We're trying to get outside and enjoy the fresh air this winter so that we're not cooped up in the house, even if it means tromping through the snow! :)

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}