Sunday, December 20, 2009

Walkin' In a Winter Wonderland

What a weekend! Josh & I have been busy bees hanging out with family this weekend.
Friday night we went to Temple Square with Josh's side of the family (for the second time-but it was just as fun). We got to catch up with everyone, which was much needed, and then got a bite to eat after.
Saturday Josh got to fufill his need for 'riding'. We went up to Snowbird all day-skiing and snowboarding. It was an eventful day to say the least! My dad, sister, 2 cousins, Josh's bro & girlfriend all went-so that was hard in itself to get everyone coordinated! Then Josh & I had quite the time trying to figure out which run to take to meet up with everyone for lunch....and hour and a half later we made it, phew! We went on a few more runs and right before the lifts closed we decided to give it one more try. Of course, it being the last run, is when catastrophie hits. My cousins, Josh & I were waiting at the bottom of steep hill for my dad & sis. All of a sudden we saw a snowboarder totally crash into both of them. My dad sliding down the moutain (funny), but my sister got all tangled up in this snowboarder and slid down the mountain as well. My dad wasn't happy and sure did tell that guy off! The snowboarder took off down the trail, passing all of us at the bottom. Josh was a little mad-so he took off and caught up with him-and then told him a thing or too. haha, men. Needless to say, I don't think that snowboarder will ride out of control again. Bree wasn't hurt, but my dad did get a fat lip...THEN-on the way home, our car went crazysauce, broke down, got towed, and my mom had to drive and pick us up.
Our ski day turned out to be an adventurous one :)


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}