Friday, June 19, 2009

Our Summer So Far...

Well, so much has happened this summer but i've had NO time to write about it! I've been busy slaving my days away with summer school and work ;) It's almost over though....I can feel the freedom!

So our update: Josh and I have had a lot of fun so far, running around from Centerville to Orangeville. A few weekends ago I was able to go down and visit Orangeville. Josh was determined to show be the pretty side of the E.C. (Emery County) and he succeeded. He took me on a tour and boy was it interesting ;) We went bouldering-which for those of you who don't know, is like rock climbing but on a huge boulder.....it was a lot of fun but I definitely wasn't a natural at it. I came back with some scrapped up body parts. After that we went on a fun 4-wheeler ride, and I went fishing for the first REAL time. It was all a ton of fun and Josh never fails to show me a good time.

Other than that we're busy planning the big wedding. Life couldn't be better!

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}