Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Break (continued)

Per the usual, I kept our family as busy as could be during our spring break. I like to fit in all the fun I can! When we got back from St. George we did a couple of activities. I took the kids and my sister one day to Discovery Gateway, the kids love that place.






The next day, we went to the Zoo! Beckett's been wanting to go to the zoo for a while so it was good timing. My mom, sister, and grandparents were able to come so that made it more fun. The kids loved the zoo, Harlow is very interested in everything these days. Afterwards, we had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. Holy moly, being a parent is very difficult some days! Beckett has been throwing major tantrums lately, and it gets more difficult to find a good way to deal with it that works the older he gets. One day at a time, right?











Our LAST major activity was seeing baby animals at This is The Place Park. It wasn't a planned outing, but I'm glad we went. They had a TON of little chicks there that both Harlow & Beckett held. They had goats, chickens, horses, etc. The kids went on a horse ride and the loved it! Beckett rode by himself and Harlow, oh Harlow, just laughed the whole time. She cracks us up with her personality. I was surprised at how much fun she had. When Beckett was her age we took him on a horse ride and he cried. It's funny how different each child is.



No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}