Monday, May 12, 2014

Splash N' Sprint Triathlon

Josh & I competed in the Splash N' Sprint Triathlon last Saturday. I was a bit nervous for this one because I usually have more time to train. One of my post-baby goals was to compete in this tri. With having Harlow 3 1/2 months ago and working full-time I wasn't able to train like I had hoped. We were both able to get enough in to do fairly well.

The swim, bike, and run went pretty well for both of us. What I wasn't prepared for was the cold. Being wet from swimming and then getting on the bike in 45-50 degree weather (with winds) was a bit chilly! My feet were almost completely numb when I started the run. Regardless, it was a lot of fun and I think we'll keep doing this one every year.

No comments:

{The life and love we create is the life and love we live}